Monday, July 28, 2014

It's Been Years. In Fact, a Lifetime

I didn't even realize this was still here. And, on the spur of the moment, I've decided to see where this takes me.

In the past two years, a lot has happened.  I uncoupled from whomever the latest love was. Moved to another part of the country.  Spent two years hating my job which wasn't the job I took but resolute that they will part with me and not me them. Severance, you know. Still waiting, basically, for the multi-year reorganization to finally catch me.  Lost two dogs.  Missed old friends.  Gained family. Found home again.

I'm going to try to put down my thoughts about what's happened and the impact it's had on me here. Reintegrating into the place I grew up has been full of ups and downs - most of which I've kept to myself. Which, I've learned, is what we do.


No comments:

Post a Comment